Went back to Ultimate Exercise for a change and had Mark as my trainer.
- Leg Press: Up in weight and Time Under Load(TUL)
- Overhead Press: Up in weight and TUL. Pop pin set extender.
- Pulldown: Up in weight and TUL. Pop pin set extender, which I miraculously got 3 extra reps. I was fried by the time this was done.
- Pull over: Up in TUL if I remember right.
- Seated Row: Felt so heavy I am surprised I even got one rep. The pull down had me fried. Mark lowered the weight so I could go for over a minute.
- Chest press: About level in TUL, if I remember right. Might have been a bit lower.
Going up in weight and TUL was good progress on this workout. Was brutal, as I expect training at UE.