Thursday, January 8, 2009

Off Day Workout

Made a variation on "Primal Pancakes".  I used half a pancake mix and half almond meal.  The resulting mixture was too think, so I added an extra egg and some extra milk.  They came out good and were a nice, occasional alternative to the usual egss, meat and fruit.

I had an appointment with my stylist for a haircut. Got annoyed that she cancelled the appointment and just didn't bother to tell me about it.  Got to the gym directly after and took it out on the treadmill for some sprints then did some other stuff.

Workout(~30mins):
  • Treadmill sprints:  5 sprints at 10, 11, 12, 11, and 11mph.  2 minutes of walking in between each.
  • Crunches: 3 sets of 25(only got 20 on last set)
  • Back Extensions: 3 sets of 15
  • Alactic BB Curls at 90#
  • Alactic One Arm Tricep Extensions at "8"
  • Hang Clean and Press: 6 at 125#
Cold shower.  183# or so on scale.

No comments: